(I don't really look very hard.)
I have read so many of them, my view of a man, husband, boyfriend and a lover is completely ruined!
Let me explain if you will, are any of these points below consistent in your sexual relationship?
- Is it weird if I want to pour Jack Daniels over my body then he cleans it up with his tongue?
- When he smiles my nipples harden.
- Multiple orgasms within just a few minutes. (If this is you ladies.. way to go!!)
- Why can't my man, call my hoo-ha "Damp petals?"
- He gently wipes the smudge off of my face then kisses it.. NOPE.. I get. "Um Ellen you got some weird crusty shit on your face." while pointing and laughing.
- Period? No problem he will dry hump me until I get what I need.
- He whispers, "We fit together like we were made for each other." No duh, dumbass.. round peg in a round hole!
- Makes me tell him everything I want him to do to me.
- Rock hard, tanned body, and he never wears a shirt. Only enough hair on his chest to be considered a man.
- Beautiful green eyes, that make my panties moist just looking at him.
None of that shit above exists in my world, except for the books I read. I put down the book and look over at Chris while he's chewing with his mouth open. He looks over, "Why are you looking at me?"
"No reason, just looking." I smile.
GRUNT..GRUNT.. CHEW..CHEW... SLOBBER..
Hmm.. back to my book and to the life where everything above is a normal day.
Thanks for reading.
Throw a girl a bone and vote for me. Look for me down in the 150's