Saturday, October 13, 2012
Holy Crap I was nominated for an award
Many thanks to Menopausal Mother I have been nominated for my very first award.
I am supposed to answer the questions below as part of the nomination.. so here I go!
1. Do you salt your watermelon?
No, I don't.. I actually never knew people did that.
2. Your favorite beverage is?
Dr. Pepper is my drink of choice during the day, and if I'm feeling frisky at night I will indulge in a Bay Breeze, or anything fruity.
3. Have you ever tasted cat or dog food?
UGH.. NO NEVER.. Not even a little bit.
4. If you were a pro athlete, what sport would you play?
Synchronized swimming.. and yes I consider that a sport!
5. What animal best represents you?
A bird. (No particular kind) Mostly because people always call me "bird legs"
6. What is the weirdest job you ever had/or hated?
I was once a housekeeper at a hotel, I was fired within a week for walking in on a man on the toilet. I then informed my boss, that he's making a mess in there and I'm not cleaning it so soon after being used.
7. Have you ever gotten stuck in something and had to yell for help to get out?
I was almost 9 months pregnant and I was in the bathroom, yes on the pot. I reached over for the toilet paper and noticed a cock roach sitting on the wall next to me. I freaked out so bad, I fell on the floor in between the wall and the toilet.
8. Have you ever "sharted" (SORRY!! MY HUSBAND MADE THIS ONE UP!!!)?
Hmm. I can't say that I can remember doing that. But the thought of it makes me laugh!!
9. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
10. If you were on Death Row, what would your last meal request be?
Anything with Alfredo Sauce on it. (except dog or cat food)
11. What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
I was on a first date, and Mr. Big Spender bought us fast food for dinner. He was driving me home and I was eating my ice from my cup. A piece of ice went down the wrong way and I choked and barfed all over the floor of his car.