Monday, August 12, 2013

I've been tagged

There is this really cool thing going around on our blogosphere, it's called "Five Things."
I've been tagged by Dates 2 Diapers to play.

So, the game goes like this:  I have to answer a shit load of questions and then tag 5 other bloggers to play the game. Even though it may not sound like it, but I'm excited to play!

Fives things I have a passion for:
  1. Reading. I can really get lost in a good book.
  2. Writing, I love to sit down with my computer on my lap and just write.  Write anything!
  3. Sitting on the warm sandy beach and watch my children play.
  4. I love swimming, but what I love mostly is being underwater. It's so quiet down there. 
  5. Organizing. I love to organize anything.

Five things I'd like to do before I die:
  1. Attend my children's weddings.
  2. Live beach side
  3. Go on a cruise
  4. Live comfortably 
  5. Hold my grandchildren

Five things I say a lot:
  1. Shoot me in the brain-hole.
  2. Son-of-a mother sucker
  3. Sweet
  4. Are you f'ing kidding me?!?
  5. I will say any bad word there is, and I like to make up my own phrases that make no sense.

Five books I've read lately:
Really? Wow. I read near 2 to 3 books a week. I have to go check my Amazon account to see what the last 5 books I've read.
  1. Under the Dome by Stephen King  (currently reading, that sucker is freaking long)
  2. Addicted to him by: Lauren Dodd
  3. The Harrowing by: Alexandra Sokoloff
  4. Experiment in Terror by Karina Halle (This is a series of 8 books, I've read the first 7 and waiting on the last one to be released.
  5. Branded by: Abi Kenter & Missy Kalicicki

Five favorite movies:
  1. Pretty Woman
  2. Titanic
  3. Twister
  4. Footloose (the original)
  5. The Twilight Series 

Five places I'd like to travel:
  1. Hawaii
  2. New York City
  3. California
  4. Australia
  5. Paris

I hope you enjoyed reading all my fav's.  While I was reading over, I realized that everything makes me sound so old. UGH!  Oh well.


Thanks for reading,
xoxo






6 comments:

  1. Another Titanic fan....we're a match made in movie heaven! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't say many bad words, but I DO like to make up things that make no sense! :-D

    You love me... Awwwwww... Thank you lady! Here's the linky-doo to the post that I did. http://thesadderbutwisergirl.com/2013/08/01/old-school-blogging-were-not-going-streaking/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved learning more about you. I laughed at "say bad words". I do. Tried to teach my kids not to say them just cause I do. No such luck.

    I'm honored to be included in that last group. Gotta admit, I keep damn good company. Love the other 4 bloggers in that group too.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love reading, writing and swimming... not so much the organization ;-)

    I loved Pretty Woman and Titanic

    I want to travel to Portugal, Spain and Italy... than Australia ;-)

    Cute post Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha thank you for tagging me--I just got tagged in this same game by Sadder But Wiser Girl Lol! I will be putting up my post Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought your favorite movie was Dirty Dancing ;) This is a nice way to share things about yourself. I do remember doing this via e-mail at some point. I'm going to check out those book titles you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me!