Sunday, March 24, 2013

Why? Oh please tell me why?

Everyone has questions.  Questions about life, about after life, mysteries of the universe.

Those questions are definitely worth asking and one day we may all find out the answers to those questions.
But, for now here are a few questions that I ask myself frequently. I personally think my questions are important and deserve answers.

I must warn you, before you read my life altering questions.. my mind as simple as it may be is a mystery in itself.




1.  Why do I have to pee as soon as I start doing dishes?

2.  Why of all things my daughter could teach her little brother, she taught him how to whine while saying, "I'm Bored."

3.  Why is it when I’m trying to yell at one kid, I call him every name but his own, including the dog’s name!

4.  Why do I seem to forget IF I put conditioner in my hair every time I take a shower?

5.   Why do I laugh when someone says or writes the word “Sammich?”

6.  Why does it tickle my ear when someone whispers in it?

7.  Why do the kids think I can control what’s coming on T.V?

8.  Why do I have to get into a bad mood for no reason every damn month?

9.  Why does that one grey hair have to stick out like I’m a fucking unicorn?

10. Why do movies like "Overboard and Legally Blonde" make me cry?

11.  Why can’t I just win the freaking lottery already?!?



I do believe I warned you!  If you think you have answers to any of my questions please feel free to post them.  That way I can move on to bigger and better things.  Like, how to get my son to quit face palming himself or how to use a plunger properly.

Thanks for reading.
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. 3. Why is it when I’m trying to yell at one kid, I call him every name but his own, including the dog’s name!

    HaHaHa. I don't have an answer for you because I always had trouble with my boys names in my anger, which pissed me off even more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 When ever we were bored, my mom found something for us to do. We stopped being bored.
    #3 It must be a mom disease, my mom never got it right either...last one called was in trouble.
    #5 Sammich is just a funny word.

    On all the rest, I got nothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. #6 When the breath blows in your ear it wiggles the ear hair (Yes, you have ear hair. Don't fret! Everyone has to have ear hair in order for the wax to stick to something and keep bad stuff out of your ears!)thus causing a tickling sensation. Did you also know you have a coughing reflex in your ear. If you push a q tip too far you will cough. Neat stuff huh?

    -Queen Mommy
    www.mt2sm.blogspot.com
    Mommy Trying 2 Survive Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're funny. And dear god, you're not alone. We're all becoming fucking unicorns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no answer to the questions but I can say I have some of the same ones and would like the answers so if you get them Please share with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is similar to my question of why my dogs sleep all day and then when it's time for me to sit down and relax, they think it's time to run around, bark, and throw the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog through a blog hop, and I'm already following it because I was laughing and instantly related to your "questions" LOL Would love for you to check out mine too!

    http://mystayathomemamalife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are hilarious! I am stopping by from the Collective Blog hop! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The one gray hair sticking out like I'm a unicorn...Understand, completely, but have no fucking idea why it does either ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me!