Everyone has questions. Questions about life, about after life, mysteries of the universe.
Those questions are definitely worth asking and one day we may all find out the answers to those questions.
But, for now here are a few questions that I ask myself frequently. I personally think my questions are important and deserve answers.
I must warn you, before you read my life altering questions.. my mind as simple as it may be is a mystery in itself.
1. Why do I have to pee as soon as I start doing dishes?
2. Why of all things my daughter could teach her little brother, she taught him how to whine while saying, "I'm Bored."
3. Why is it when I’m trying to yell at one kid, I call him every name but his own, including the dog’s name!
4. Why do I seem to forget IF I put conditioner in my hair every time I take a shower?
5. Why do I laugh when someone says or writes the word “Sammich?”
6. Why does it tickle my ear when someone whispers in it?
7. Why do the kids think I can control what’s coming on T.V?
8. Why do I have to get into a bad mood for no reason every damn month?
9. Why does that one grey hair have to stick out like I’m a fucking unicorn?
10. Why do movies like "Overboard and Legally Blonde" make me cry?
11. Why can’t I just win the freaking lottery already?!?
I do believe I warned you! If you think you have answers to any of my questions please feel free to post them. That way I can move on to bigger and better things. Like, how to get my son to quit face palming himself or how to use a plunger properly.
Thanks for reading.