If I can quote the old fella on Duck Dynasty.. "Happy, Happy!" That's how I'm feeling right now, along with loved, inspiring and just fucking EPIC!!! hehe.
I have been awarded 2 awards today, the first one proves I am awesome! Because, Menopausal Mother said so! She has given me the "Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness." Holy Shit Balls that is a mouth full! (That's what she said.)
If you don't know who this funny blogger lady friend is, you need to go visit her as soon as you are done here. I'm pretty sure everyone who is anyone knows Marcia.
Okay, so I'm supposed to give you 10 facts about myself and then pass this award off to 10 other bloggers.
I really hate talking about myself, I am quite boring..
1. I am freaking horrified to go through tunnels, not the tunnels you drive in. The one's I'm talking about are the tunnels you sometimes have to go through when you are in a bounce house thingy. I have re-occurring nightmares that I attempt to go through a tunnel and the fucking thing loses it's air and it collapses on me.
By the way, I had to go through one today at a kids place we went to, I didn't know it was there until I was far away from the entrance. And, my kids were watching me. I held my breath the whole time and prayed to the bouncy house Gods to let me make it through.
2. My Dad used to call me "bones" when he was alive. My friends in High School thought it was so funny and decided to call me "Boner." Actually, they like to scream it down the halls. I used to get embarrassed easily back then.
3. I can tell you that just because someone is skinny doesn't mean they are in shape. I took the kids on a walking trail the other day and they had those exercise stations. I was quite surprised that I was able to do 2 pull ups. Well, let me tell you what, the next day my whole upper body was so stiff and sore, I could barely move my arms! Never doing that business again. (ha-ha)
4. I love dolphins! I squeal every time I get to see one in the wild.
5. I hate all holidays!
6. I gag whenever someone talks about boogers or snot.
7. I bitch and moan that I never get time away from my kids, but as soon as I'm gone for more than an hour I miss them horribly and want to go home to see them.
8. I really miss the phrase "EAT ME."
9. Some how during my first pregnancy my daughter who was 9 lbs 12 oz, 22 inches long, bent my sternum bone before she was born. When I lay down it looks like I have another (small) boobie.
10. I have no idea what a vaginal mesh is. I see the lawyer commercials all the time, but I have no clue what the hell they are.
Okay, hope you learned something useful about me. Doubt it though.
Here are the 10 bloggers I am nominating for his EPIC award.
The Basement Window
Mom Rants and Comfy Pants
Break my Wings I have a Broomstick too
Your Daily Dose of Damn
More than Mommies
The Honest Truth by the Honest Bitch
Raising Wild Things
The Girl Next Door Drinks and Swears
Moore Organize Mayhem
The next award I was awarded was the "Very Inspiring Blogger Award." Aubree at The Basement View. You have to go check out her blog. Her writing will blow your effing mind! TALENTED!!!
I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and then nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
I'm seriously out of shit to tell you about me and it's almost 10:00 PM and I want to go read my book.
I thought, since Aubree was the one who gave me this award, I would tell you 7 facts about myself and how I know Aubree.
1. I've known Aubree (The Basement View) since I was a teenager.
2. I worked with Aubree at Burger King while in High School
3. We rocked our BK visors back then!
4. I was honored to be at Aubree's wedding a long ass time ago!
5. The very first blog I ever read was hers. She inspired me to start my own.
6. We are working on a writing project together.
7. We will be rich an famous from that project.
Ch Ch Ch Changes
Maple Syrup Land
My Half Assed Life
Mod Mom Beyond IndieDom
Funny Baby Videos
The Harried Mom
Crap No One Tells You
Fear No More...A Day in the Life
The Non Martha Momma
Cranky Old Man
You're Doing it Wrong
Well, there you have it.. there is 15 more Very Inspiring Bloggers, go give them a pat on the back for this award.
I want to also thank 3 other bloggers who gave me the Liebster Award over the last week. That will be ELEVEN Liebster Awards. I am seriously really tired and I don't wanna play no-mo'! But I do want to thank them.
A Mom's Point of View
Little Mayberry Life
Owl Always Blog
Thank you everyone for these amazing awards.
I want to let everyone know, that I'm working on making a brand new spankin' award. I can't wait to give it away.
Thanks for reading